- The Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- That there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- In the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- That for the salvation of lost and sinful people as a free unmerited gift through faith in Jesus Christ’s sacrifice on the cross for the forgiveness of sins.
- In the regeneration by the Holy Spirit at salvation and its sealing unto the day of redemption. We believe in the eternal security of the believer.
- In the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- Christ currently sits at the right hand of God and heads and sanctifies His body, the church.
- In the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and the lost unto damnation.
- In the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
Modified from the National Association of Evangelicals doctrinal statement (http://www.nae.net/about-us/statement-of-faith). For a more complete doctrinal statement consistent with Teleios beliefs please visit (http://www.dts.edu/about/doctrinalstatement/).
- Evangelicals, do you want better wellbeing?
- How do Christians make decisions?
- How church affects wellbeing in youth
- Serving others helps wellbeing
- What enhances wellbeing in daily life?
Top All Time News!
Do you know salvation is a gift from God?’
· However, God being loving, sent his Son, Jesus Christ, to die for our sins on the cross to take the punishment we deserve.
· Consequently, when we simply accept, through faith alone, the forgiveness that Christ provided by his death on the cross, we receive a permanent relationship with God and eternal life!