- Evangelicals, do you want better wellbeing?
- How do Christians make decisions?
- How church affects wellbeing in youth
- Serving others helps wellbeing
- What enhances wellbeing in daily life?
Top All Time News!
Do you know salvation is a gift from God?’
How to become a Christian
· Each person has done misdeeds (sin) that deserve punishment from a perfect and just God.
· However, God being loving, sent his Son, Jesus Christ, to die for our sins on the cross to take the punishment we deserve.
· Consequently, when we simply accept, through faith alone, the forgiveness that Christ provided by his death on the cross, we receive a permanent relationship with God and eternal life!
(Ephesians 2:8-9, Romans 10:9-10, and Romans 3:21-26).